(Updated to May 24th 2018)
- Responsible for the treatment
- Data processing purposes
- Data category
- Duration of data processing
- Legitimation for data processing
- Communication of your data
- Your rights
- Third party data
Responsible for the treatment
To those interested who provide personal data through the GOGOTICK platform we inform you that the processing of your data is done by:
C.I.F .: B71144380
Registered office: Iturrama, street 36 – 31007 – Pamplona – Navarra – Spain
Email: [email protected]
We also inform you that we have a Data Protection Delegate (DPD) who ensures compliance with the data protection regulations in GOGOTICK. The contact details of our DPD are:
Francisco Tovar Barge.
Polygon Mutilva Baja in Calle V Nº26 – 31192 – Mutilva Baja (Navarra) – Spain.
Email: [email protected]
Purposes of data processing
1. The provision of the Service in which you have registered as a user.
2. Analysis of traffic and use of the Service in order to improve the platform, although it will be done by dissociating the data in order not to identify a specific user.
3. We will only access your contents in case of non-compliance with the conditions of use or by legal requirement of a competent authority.
4. Only you decide the content that you upload and share.
Category of the data treated
Personal data that we deal with in the GOGOTICK platform:
- Your mobile phone number and email address when you register for a GOGOTICK account.
- Information that you provide in your user profile: user name and photo (optional). This information allows us to help you or other users to be “located” in GOGOTICK.
- User content (for example, photographs and videos, comments and other materials) that you post on the Service about which we are merely responsible for your treatment for maintenance purposes. Only you are the owner of your user content.
- Communications that you maintain with GOGOTICK related to the Service (verification of your account, updates of Service functions, technical and security notices, etc.).
- The address of the Internet Protocol (“IP”) and the type of browser from which you register or access the Service.
- The identifier of the device from which you register or access the Service
Duration of data processing
The personal data that you upload to the platform will be retained indefinitely.
When you proceed to request your withdrawal as a registered user, your data will not be available on the portal, although we will cancel it 3 months later in case there is a complaint that we have received communicating an abusive use of the portal or at the request of the competent authority.
Legitimation for data processing
The legal basis for the treatment of data is the provision of consent that as a user you lend accepting the conditions of use and privacy at the time of registering on the portal.
However, we remind you that you have the right to oppose this treatment of your data, and may do so by any of the means described in this Policy.
Communication of your data
GOGOTICK will not assign or communicate your data to third parties. You are the user who shares your personal information and events with others through the platform.
GOGOTICK does not transfer data to third countries or international organizations.
Any person who provides us with their information has the following rights:
- You have the right to obtain confirmation of whether we are treating your personal data, to access them, and to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, if applicable, request their deletion when, among other reasons, they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were contributed.
- Under the conditions provided in the General Data Protection Regulations, interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data or their portability, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- If you have granted consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw it at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal. In that case we will stop treating your data for that specific purpose, except for legal reasons or the exercise or defense against possible claims.
- If you understand that your rights have been violated, you can file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency or another competent control authority. You can also get more information about the rights that assist you by addressing these organizations.
Third party data
If you provide data from third parties, you assume the responsibility of informing them in advance of everything provided in article 14 of the General Data Protection Regulations in the conditions established in said precept.
Privacy of minors
GOGOTICK does not knowingly collect or solicit any information from users who have not yet reached the age of 14. The Service is not intended for children under 14 years of age. In the event that a child under 14 years of age is registered in the Service without the consent of those who have exercised parental authority, we will eliminate your account as soon as possible.
A Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user. The user’s browser memorizes cookies on the hard disk only during the current session occupying a minimum memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any kind of specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (the so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, independently of them, allow or prevent temporary or stored cookies in security settings.
Without your express consent – through the activation of cookies in your browser – GOGOTICK will not link through the cookies the data stored with your personal data provided at the time of registration.
As a user you have the option to prevent the generation of “cookies”, by selecting the corresponding option in your browser.
GOGOTICK is not responsible for the deactivation of the same prevent the proper functioning of the Web portal.
This site is owned and operated by Gogotick, s.l. a limited liability company headquartered in Pamplona-Iruña, Spain. Gogotick, s.l. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Income School LLC also participates in affiliate programs with Shutterstock, and other sites. Gogotick, s.l. is compensated for referring traffic and business to these companies.
GOGOTICK may modify or update its privacy policies due to improvements in the Service and legislative changes that may occur.