Holder of the platform
Gogotick, SL, with registered office at Calle Iturrama, nº 36 – 2º A – 31007 – Pamplona – Navarra – Spain, and Tax Id Code (CIF) B71144380, is the holder of all rights and provider of the services offered via the GOGOTICK platform.
What is GOGOTICK® platform?
The GOGOTICK platform is a service that consists of a free downloadable APP whereby users share events comments photos and videos with other people (contacts) and a client Web site to which APP users access via ID and password, they can customize events and share their information.
Custom events allow the user to upload images from the Web site. All users who have accepted an event will first receive a thumbnail photo and if they wish, they can download it. Users can post and share with other users all the content of the event.
The user who creates the event from the Web site validates and decides what pictures and videos are seen by the other participants. Events customized by the creator can be accepted by other users and they can invite their contacts.
Participants in an event may in turn upload new photos and videos that once validated from the website will be accessible to all guests.
You can also create user groups not associated with an event in order to share images among the users registered in the group.
(Valid from June 21th 2016).
If you fail to comply with all these conditions of use, do not access or use the Service.
1. Users must be over 14 years old.
2. GOGOTICK cannot be used to post comments, photos, videos or other content that shows violent images, whole or partial nudity, images that are discriminatory, illegal, pornographic, of sexual nature or contrary to good practice and morality.
3. You shall be responsible for activities that are conducted through your account and you undertake not to sell, transfer, license or lease your account, user name or the rights of your account.
4. When a corporate account is created, you must have express permission to create accounts on behalf of the entity or company you represent.
5. You may not create user accounts for third parties.
6. The information you provide during registration and at other times will be true, complete and accurate and you undertake to keep it updated.
7. Do not request, use or collect login credentials of other users.
8. The login data (user ID and password) are personal and not transferable.
9. You agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations in your use of the Service and the content you upload and especially those relating to intellectual property.
10. You shall be solely responsible for all content that you submit or post through the platform. GOGOTICK shall not perform any control, except by legal mandate, on the content provided by you. Neither does it acquire any rights over such content.
11. You may not modify any Web site in order to give the impression that GOGOTICK is associated therewith.
12. You shall not access the GOGOTICK APP or create user accounts using methods other than those established by the holder of the Service.
14. Where GOGOTICK were to be legally required by the judicial authority, it shall cooperate in accordance with the Spanish legislation.
1. GOGOTICK reserves the right to modify these terms without prior notice. When terms are modified, you will be informed in order to view the modifications.
2. You may disable your account by logging into the service and filling in the form available.
3. If you proceed to disable your account, the contents thereof will no longer be accessible through it, but we are entitled to keep them and they will appear in GOGOTICK if you shared them with other users.
5. You shall be solely responsible for the relationships you establish with other users.
6. Even while GOGOTICK is not responsible for the behaviour of users, we reserve the right to intervene in conflicts that may arise from non-compliance with these conditions.
7. If through GOGOTICK you were to receive links to Web sites or third-party platforms, we shall not be responsible for any functionality or services these provide.
8. GOGOTICK may include in the events that appear on the Web site links to third party applications which are related to them.
9. You agree that you are responsible for data charges that you incur while using the Service.
10. Tracking, scraping, caching or access to any content on the Service through automated means is prohibited, including without limitation, user profiles comments photos and videos (except where the result of standard search engine protocols or technologies used by a search engine with the express consent of GOGOTICK).
1. GOGOTICK shall not own the content that you post on the Service or through it.
2. By sharing content through the Service you grant GOGOTICK the rights of non-exclusive public communication and worldwide, the recipients being those third parties with whom you have shared the information.
3. You warrant that you own the content you post through GOGOTICK or the rights and licenses for publication thereof and that the use thereof does not infringe third party rights including privacy, publicity, intellectual property and industrial property rights.
4. The Service includes licensed contents and components of GOGOTICK protected by intellectual and industrial property laws. As a user you acknowledge and agree that GOGOTICK owns and retains all rights over them undertaking not to remove, alter or obscure any copyright, trademark, service mark or other proprietary right that is incorporated into GOGOTICK or accompanying it, and you shall not reproduce, modify, adapt or create derivative work based thereon.
5. GOGOTICK name and logo are registered trademarks and you may not copy, imitate or use them, in whole or in part, without the express written permission of the owner, unless you do it according to the guidelines of the trademark.
6. GOGOTICK assumes no responsibility for any interruption of service that may arise from maintenance, upgrades, repairs or due to failure of telecommunications or equipment.
7. Even when terminated the relationship with the user, GOGOTICK may continue to store the contents shared to comply with certain legal obligations which will be provided by a valid court order.
8. GOGOTICK is not a backup service and therefore you undertake not to use the Service for storage or backup of the Content. It will be your responsibility to keep backups of all content that you upload to GOGOTICK, the latter not being liable in the event of loss.
GOGOTICK provides its services “AS-IS”. The owner company of the platform does not warrant, either expressly or in an implied manner, the service, user content or security associated with the transmission of information.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Should a court or tribunal of competent jurisdiction consider any of the conditions of use null and void, the parties agree that all other conditions are independent and their validity and compliance obligation are not affected.
(Updated to May 24th 2018)
- Responsible for the treatment
- Data processing purposes
- Data category
- Duration of data processing
- Legitimation for data processing
- Communication of your data
- Your rights
- Third party data
Responsible for the treatment
To those interested who provide personal data through the GOGOTICK platform we inform you that the processing of your data is done by:
C.I.F .: B71144380
Registered office: Iturrama, street 36 – 31007 – Pamplona – Navarra – Spain
Email: [email protected]
We also inform you that we have a Data Protection Delegate (DPD) who ensures compliance with the data protection regulations in GOGOTICK. The contact details of our DPD are:
Francisco Tovar Barge.
Polygon Mutilva Baja in Calle V Nº26 – 31192 – Mutilva Baja (Navarra) – Spain.
Email: [email protected]
Purposes of data processing
1. The provision of the Service in which you have registered as a user.
2. Analysis of traffic and use of the Service in order to improve the platform, although it will be done by dissociating the data in order not to identify a specific user.
3. We will only access your contents in case of non-compliance with the conditions of use or by legal requirement of a competent authority.
4. Only you decide the content that you upload and share.
Category of the data treated
Personal data that we deal with in the GOGOTICK platform:
- Your mobile phone number and email address when you register for a GOGOTICK account.
- Information that you provide in your user profile: user name and photo (optional). This information allows us to help you or other users to be “located” in GOGOTICK.
- User content (for example, photographs and videos, comments and other materials) that you post on the Service about which we are merely responsible for your treatment for maintenance purposes. Only you are the owner of your user content.
- Communications that you maintain with GOGOTICK related to the Service (verification of your account, updates of Service functions, technical and security notices, etc.).
- The address of the Internet Protocol (“IP”) and the type of browser from which you register or access the Service.
- The identifier of the device from which you register or access the Service
Duration of data processing
The personal data that you upload to the platform will be retained indefinitely.
When you proceed to request your withdrawal as a registered user, your data will not be available on the portal, although we will cancel it 3 months later in case there is a complaint that we have received communicating an abusive use of the portal or at the request of the competent authority.
Legitimation for data processing
The legal basis for the treatment of data is the provision of consent that as a user you lend accepting the conditions of use and privacy at the time of registering on the portal.
However, we remind you that you have the right to oppose this treatment of your data, and may do so by any of the means described in this Policy.
Communication of your data
GOGOTICK will not assign or communicate your data to third parties. You are the user who shares your personal information and events with others through the platform.
GOGOTICK does not transfer data to third countries or international organizations.
Any person who provides us with their information has the following rights:
- You have the right to obtain confirmation of whether we are treating your personal data, to access them, and to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, if applicable, request their deletion when, among other reasons, they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were contributed.
- Under the conditions provided in the General Data Protection Regulations, interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data or their portability, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- If you have granted consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw it at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal. In that case we will stop treating your data for that specific purpose, except for legal reasons or the exercise or defense against possible claims.
- If you understand that your rights have been violated, you can file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency or another competent control authority. You can also get more information about the rights that assist you by addressing these organizations.
Third party data
If you provide data from third parties, you assume the responsibility of informing them in advance of everything provided in article 14 of the General Data Protection Regulations in the conditions established in said precept.
Privacy of minors
GOGOTICK does not knowingly collect or solicit any information from users who have not yet reached the age of 14. The Service is not intended for children under 14 years of age. In the event that a child under 14 years of age is registered in the Service without the consent of those who have exercised parental authority, we will eliminate your account as soon as possible.
A Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user. The user’s browser memorizes cookies on the hard disk only during the current session occupying a minimum memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any kind of specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (the so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, independently of them, allow or prevent temporary or stored cookies in security settings.
Without your express consent – through the activation of cookies in your browser – GOGOTICK will not link through the cookies the data stored with your personal data provided at the time of registration.
As a user you have the option to prevent the generation of “cookies”, by selecting the corresponding option in your browser.
GOGOTICK is not responsible for the deactivation of the same prevent the proper functioning of the Web portal.
GOGOTICK may modify or update its privacy policies due to improvements in the Service and legislative changes that may occur.
dos con sus datos personales proporcionados en el momento del registro.